Connect with us

Liverpool

Reds Midfielder Plays Down Exit Rumours

Published

on

Reds Midfielder Plays Down Exit Rumours

Liverpool midfielder Fabinho has played down transfer rumours of an exit from the club when the transfer window reopens in four weeks time.

Fabinho, 25, was said to be on his way out of Liverpool due to the lack of game time with the Merseysiders.

The Brazilian midfielder brushed aside those rumours in a chat with UOL Esporte.

Fabinho said that he’s happy at the club before adding that he knew that he will have to be patient before he can register more appearances for his new club.

He has been heavily linked with two major European giants.

The former AS Monaco star is said to be a transfer target for both Italian Serie A giants AC Milan and French Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint Germain (PSG).

The Brazilian midfielder teamed up with Liverpool during the summer’s transfer market.

He joined from French side AS Monaco in a deal worth £40m and has so far failed to impress in the Liverpool.

Fabinho recently played 90 minutes to help the Reds to a 1-0 win over Everyone in their Derby Clash on Sunday.

The midfielder has been able to feature in more games for Liverpool as a result of the jnjuries to both club skipper Jordan Henderson and Dutch star Georginio Wijnaldum.

Loading...

Chelsea

Chelsea Target Believes Transfer Will Affect Career

Published

on

Chelsea Target Believes Transfer Will Affect Career

United States of America international player Christian Pulisic has emerged as one of the most exciting young players on the European football scene since he broke into the first team at German Bundesliga leaders Borussia Dortmund.

The 20-year-old has been attracting the interests of major Premier League sides like Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea.

The transfer reports surrounding his long-term future at Borussia Dortmund have been fuelled by the length of his contract at the club.

Christian Pulisic has 18 months remaining on his current Borussia Dortmund deal.

Earlier reports claim that the player prefers a transfer to Liverpool over the other interested clubs despite the fact that the Blues have opened talks to sign the player in a deal worth £70m.

The Daily Star say that the player is against the transfer to Chelsea as be believes that it could ruin his career.

Christian Pulisic has been targeted as a possible replacement for Blues talisman Eden Hazard who has been linked with a transfer to European champions Real Madrid.

He has been on the fringes of the Borussia Dortmund first team due to the form of both Jadon Sancho and Johann Brunn Larsen.

The American has been able to provide two assists in addition to scoring just once in the German Bundesliga this season.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Chelsea

Messi Wants Barcelona Stay For Chelsea Target

Published

on

Messi Wants Barcelona Stay For Chelsea Target

West London giants Chelsea have received a big blow in the pursuit of Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele in the wake of the news that club captain Lionel Messi wants him to stay at Nou Camp.

Argentine superstar Messi is one of the most influential figures at Barcelona having played with distinction for the Spanish champions for the better part of the last 15 years.

Messi sees the young French international player as a big player for Barcelona in their pursuit of honours in three major competitions namely the Spanish La Liga, the Champions League and the Spanish Copa Del Rey.

Dembele has had to deal with the consequences of his disciplinary issues this season with senior club officials unhappy with his conduct.

The 21-year-old was said to have gotten to Barcelona training two hours late at the weekend to further compound his woes at the club.

His off-field conduct is in stark contrast to his form on the pitch where he has scored eight goals in all competitions for Barcelona this season.

The recent admission from Messi about Dembele would have thrown spanner in the works of teams hoping to sign him.

Apart from the Blues, Arsenal and Liverpool are also interested in the former Borussia Dortmund.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea Can Sign French Star On One Condition

Published

on

Chelsea Can Sign French Star On One Condition

Barcelona star Ousmane Dembele has been a controversial figure at the club for the majority of the last six months and his disciplinary issues led to transfer talks about him moving to the Premier League.

English clubs such as Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea have strongly been linked with the French international player.

Ousmane Dembele was recently part of the French team that emerged victorious at this summer’s FIFA World Cup tournament in Russia via a 4-2 victory over fellow European team Croatia in their final clash in Moscow on the 15th of July.

More: Man Utd speaks on Paul Pogba future at old Trafford

Spanish media portal El Confidencial has given more information about a potential move to the Premier League for the 21-year-old.

The publication claim that Dembele will only leave the Nou Camp if Catalan giants Barcelona receive an offer that’s too good to turn down from Liverpool or other interested English teams.

It further revealed that the Reds are slight favourites for the young French forward.

Dembele has battled with disciplinary issues this term and the situation got worse over the weekend when he reported to training two hours late.

The former Borussia Dortmund and Rennes star has maintained his form on the pitch for Barcelona after netting eight goals for the Blaugrana in all competitions.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Chelsea

AC Milan Linked With Premier League Duo

Published

on

AC Milan Linked With Premier League Duo

Italian Serie A giants AC Milan have set sights on two Premier League strikers in the quest to boost their striking options ahead of the second half of the season.

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport say that the seven-time European champions are targeting the Reds’ striking duo of Divock Origi and Daniel Sturridge after failing to lure Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to the club.

The Italians were keen on a return for the LA Galaxy striker but were unable to convince the 37-year-old to swap Major League Soccer (MLS) for the Italian Serie A.

It was further revealed that AC Milan boss Gennaro Gattuso is a big fan of both Sturridge and Origi and the Italian giants have made them striking alternatives to the previously mentioned Ibrahimovic.

Origi and Sturridge have not featured much for the Reds in the new campaign.

Both players are behind the famed front trio of Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino in the pecking order.

Daniel Sturridge has played more than Divock Origi as he’s the fourth choice forward option after Salah, Mane and Firmino.

Divock Origi has been able to feature in just three games (one start and two substitute appearances).

The Belgian international striker recently made a telling contribution for Liverpool with a late goal in the all-important victory over Merseyside rivals Everton in the Premier League.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Chelsea

Premier League Leaders Step Up Todibo Pursuit

Published

on

Premier League Leaders Step Up Todibo Pursuit

Premier League giants Liverpool have stepped up their interest in young French defender Jean-Clair Todibo in the wake of the injury to one of their defenders.

Jean-Clair Todibo currently plays for French Ligue 1 side Toulouse.

The highly rated centre back emerged as a transfer target for Liverpool and the other interested clubs after his impressive outings for his Toulouse side this season.

He could be a temporary replacement for the injured Liverpool defender Joe Gomez.

Liverpool were dealt a big blow in the past week following the news that the England international player would be out of action for six weeks due to the leg fracture that he suffered following the tackle from Burnley defender Ben Mee.

Burnley took a first half lead but the Reds scored three second half goals to win the game 3-1.

Joe Gomez is not expected back until at least the New Year and the Reds are already looking at ways to offset the loss.

Liverpool have previously been linked with Todibo who has earned rave reviews for his performances this season.

He was drafted into the Toulouse at the start of the season as a replacement for former team captain Issa Diop who joined West Ham United in the summer.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Chelsea

Two Premier League Sides Join Queue To Sign Ex-Chelsea Striker

Published

on

Two Premier League Sides Join Queue To Sign Ex-Chelsea Striker

The Premier League duo of Wolverhampton Wanderers and Huddersfield Town have joined other clubs in the race to sign Liverpool striker Dominic Solanke when the winter transfer market reopens in the next few weeks.

The 21-year-old has been on the fringes of the Liverpool team this season.

Solanke has not featured for the Reds this season.

The young English attacker is the sixth striking option for Liverpool behind Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, Daniel Sturridge and Divock Origi.

His inactivity with the Merseyside giants in the new campaign has prompted transfer talks with a lot of European clubs.

Earlier reports claim that former Scottish Premier League (SPL) champions Rangers were interested in taking him on a short-term loan until the end of the season.

It was further revealed that Rangers were the overwhelming favourites with Solanke open to the prospects of linking up with Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard at the club.

Gerrard is the Rangers boss having been appointed at the start of the season.

Other clubs such as West Ham United, Crystal Palace and Turkish giants Galatasaray have also been mentioned as possible transfer destinations for the 21-year-old.

New publication from the Daily Express say that the Premier League duo of Wolverhampton Wanderers and Huddersfield Town are the latest teams to show interest in the England international star.

Loading...
Continue Reading

Trending

Skip to toolbar