Connect with us

Chelsea

Eden Hazard goes emotional as he bids Cesc Fabregas farewell

Published

on

Eden Hazard goes emotionally as he bids Cesc Fabregas farewell

The move linking Chelsea midfielder, Cesc Fabregas with a possible move to AS Monaco is coming close to become a reality.

Cesc Fabregas, whose current contract will not lapse until the end of the season is expected to leave Stamford Bridge before the close of the transfer window.

The Spaniard had the opportunity to adorn the Blues captain armband during the FA match against Nottingham Forest, which has been termed to likely be his last match as a Chelsea player.

He lost a penalty but Chelsea went ahead to win the game with 2 goals to nothing.

Fabregas, when removed close to the end of the match, went emotional in what could be termed as his final goodbye.

Chelsea talisman, Eden Hazard, who won two EPL title, one FA Cup and One League cup with Fabregas also went emotional in a post-match statement.

Eden Hazard said,

“In five years I can say that I was lucky to play with him,”

“Since the beginning when he came, we saw it the first year, we won the double together.

“Top guy on the pitch, off the pitch, a great friend of mine. I hope he will have a good future.

“He’s a bit old now! But he’s still very good and he will enjoy.”

Chelsea

Deal ON: Chelsea prepared to acknowledge set Real Madrid offer for Eden Hazard

Published

on

Deal ON: Chelsea prepared to acknowledge set Real Madrid offer for Eden Hazard

Chelsea are allegedly prepared to acknowledge a set Real Madrid offer to sign playmaker Eden Hazard this summer.

Real Madrid are said to value the Belgium playmaker at close to €100m (£88m), because of the way that he is entering the last year of his contract at Stamford Bridge, transfer fee shouldn’t be more.

Sky Sports News reports that Chelsea are ‘under no strain to sell’ and that transfers over a proposed deal are being taken care of by Blues chief Marina Granovskaia.

Eden Hazard revealed not long ago that he had settled on a choice on his future and that he would make a decision after the Europa League final against Premier League rivals Arsenal on Wednesday night.

Furthermore, the report goes to add that Chelsea are prepared to work together if Real meet their valuation of £130m for the player.

Eden Hazard, who turned 28 in January, signed for Chelsea from French side Lille in 2012 for £32m and has since scored 108 objectives in 351 appearances.

Amid his seven years with the west London club, Hazard has won the Premier League twice (2015 and 2017) also enjoying success in the Europa League (2013), the League Cup (2015) and FA Cup (2018).

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Transfer News: Real Madrid To Complete Chelsea Eden Hazard Transfer After Europa League Final

Published

on

Transfer News: Real Madrid To Complete Chelsea Eden Hazard Transfer After Europa League Final

Madrid will step up their offer to sign Eden Hazard after the Europa League next week and are currently expected to pay Chelsea a huge transfer fee for his signature.

Eden Hazard has a little more than a year left on his contract remaining however he’s to join Real Madrid this summer.

Madrid opened transfer with the Blues over a month  ago and have had two offers rejected on the grounds that they fell well beneath the asking price, Chelsea is holding firm on £100million.

In any case, the Liga club are feeling much more strain to get it for the Belgium International  finalized. They lost three of their last four La Liga games, including their last home round of the clash to Real Betis, to complete a huge 19 points behind winner Barcelona.

Madrid also endured a difficulty in their quest for Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic, who scored in the two legs of the Europa League semi-last against Chelsea.

The players Real Madrid trust Zidane can lure to the Bernabeu

They thought a £52.9m would be sufficient to sign the player, just for Eintracht Frankfurt to up the asking cost to £88.1m.

Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane race to purchase Hazard to be the club’s first priority. He sees the 28-year-old as the first reference for his team next term, when they intend to contend much better in La Liga and the Champions League.

MORE: Defender Snubs Chelsea For New Real Madrid Deal

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Deal AGREED: Eden Hazard Definitely Knows He’ll Join Real Madrid From Chelsea

Published

on

Deal AGREED: Eden Hazard Definitely Knows He’ll Join Real Madrid From Chelsea

Chelsea star Eden Hazard purportedly knows a deal is concurred for him to complete his transfer to Real Madrid this summer.

As per the Daily Star, refering to Spanish sources, the Belgium International can go on vacation after the Europa League final realizing he will get his move to the Bernabeu.

The report includes that Hazard could even be unveiled by Real when the Europa League final between Chelsea and Arsenal is done.

This is a massive blow for Chelsea, however one they will have seen coming after almost a time of hypothesis.

Eden Hazard’s kindred Belgium teammate Thibaut Courtois left for Real Madrid in comparable conditions a year ago, having also allowed his contract to run down until final year.

This put Chelsea Football Club in a difficult position to keep the 28-year-old, who might make a perfect Cristiano Ronaldo replacement for Los Blancos.

Eden Hazard looks set to leave Chelsea for Real Madrid

Chelsea, then, signed Christian Pulisic in January so they could have an instant replacement for Hazard directly there.

The Blues can also would like to see more from promising young talent Callum Hudson-Odoi in attacking after his exciting leap to the first team this season before getting a terrible injury..

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Transfer News: New Inter Milan Boss Wants Man United Man As His First Signing

Published

on

Transfer News: New Inter Milan Boss Wants Man United Man As His First Signing

Ex-Chelsea boss targets Romelu Lukaku as he hopes to be next manager at San Siro

Antonio Conte is set to be unveiled as the new boss of Inter Milan.

Furthermore, he has officially recognized Manchester United’s Romelu Lukaku as his top transfer target, as indicated by reports.

Ex-Chelsea manager Conte is to take over from Luciano Spalletti in the San Siro this summer.

Conte will acquire 190 million euros (£9million) every year and will be entrusted with transforming Inter once again into title contenders and consummation Juventus’ eight-year authority at the highest point of Italy’s Serie A.

The updates on Conte’s imminent appointment was accounted for by Goal , while Football Italia said the 49-year-old boss had effectively signed a pre contract with Inter, with an official consent to be signed on May 28.

Conte will make Lukaku his first target after the striker ended up out of favour at Old Trafford, as per The Times.

Man United won’t stand in the player’s way in the event that they get an offer of around £75million for him.

Ex Italy international Conte will be hollowed against his previous club when he takes over at Inter. Conte is a Juventus legend, having won five top-flight Italian titles with the Turin club as a player, just as the Champions League in 1995-96.

Chelsea requested to pay Antonio Conte £9million after Italian successes fight in court

He also drove the team to three consecutive Serie A titles while with the Old Lady from 2011 until 2014.

He has been connected with Juventus with Max Allegri leaving, but Inter Milan seem to have in there first with an offer for Conte.

Conte joined Chelsea as boss in 2016 and drove them to a Premier League title and a FA Cup win, however was sacked in 2018 after the club completed fifth in the Premier League, missing out on Champions League football.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Sarri trusts Hazard will remain at Chelsea however will respect his choice if he leaves

Published

on

Sarri trusts Hazard will remain at Chelsea however will respect his choice if he leaves

The Belgian has for some time been connected with Real Madrid, but Sarri hopes he stays at Stamford Bridge

Maurizio Sarri trusts Eden Hazard will remain at Chelsea however will respect whatever choice the forward makes.

Eden Hazard’s contract at Stamford Bridge is expected to end at the end of next season and he has been connected with a huge fee move to Real Madrid.

The Belgium international said after Chelsea’s final Premier League round of 2018-19 that he had settled on a choice and informed the club.

Be that as it may, Chelsea head into next Wednesday’s Europa League final against Arsenal with the eventual fate of  Hazard still not yet decided.

Inquired as to whether the match in Baku could be Hazard’s keep going for the club, Sarri stated: “I don’t have the foggiest idea. As I said in each question and answer session, I need to respect his choice.

“I trust that he will remain with us, but we should be prepared in the event that he will choose something different. Also in the event that I have spoken with him, I would prefer not to say anything.”

On whether Hazard could measure up at Madrid, Sarri included: “Hazard is useful for every teams, obviously, however he’s exceptional for us.”

Chelsea in January agreed a £58 million ($73m) move for winger Christian Pulisic, who they loaned back to Borussia Dortmund for the remainder of the season, and Sarri is anticipating coaching the United States international.

“I talked with him a few months back. Pulisic knows very well our team, our method for playing, his teams. So he’s prepared to join the gathering,” said the Italian.

“As I stated, I didn’t realize that the deal was done when he signed for the club, obviously I’d advised my opinion to the club previously. My feeling was actually quite positive about Christian.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Transfer Offer Prepared: Man United To Launch £25m Opening Offer For Rising Star

Published

on

Transfer Offer Prepared: Man United To Launch £25m Opening Offer For Rising Star

Manchester United are supposedly set to make an opening offer of around £25million in their offer to seal the transfer of Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

The 21-year-old defender looks a talent who might be prepared to make the move up to a greater club after an amazing season in the Premier League.

In any case, United’s opening offer of £25m is most likely not going to be sufficient for Palace to accept as they wait for around £50m for a player also wanted by Manchester City, as per the Evening Standard.

Transfer fee are blowing up constantly, and keeping in mind that £50m for a full-back would have appeared to be insane only three or four years ago, it’s crazy to pay huge amount of money for a play who just had one amazing season.

The England Under-21 International does, in any case, hope to have a brilliant future in the game, and full-backs are also becoming very important as the top teams basically use them as additional attackers.

Aaron Wan-Bissaka is needed by Manchester United

Liverpool pair Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andrew Robertson are maybe the best in the business in that angle, as both hit double figures for assists this season.

Man United could do with quality like that in their side, so will no uncertainty plan to get one over Man City here with this canny potential signing.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Deal ON: Manchester United board prepared to pay whatever to secure the service of Napoli star

Published

on

Deal ON: Manchester United board prepared to pay whatever to secure the service of Napoli star

Manchester United are allegedly prepared to go full scale for the transfer of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly this summer in what could be one of the greatest signings ahead of the new season.

The Senegal international is without a doubt a standout amongst the best defenders on the planet right now, and looks a truly necessary they sign him to bolster the squad at Old Trafford after a baffling season that saw the team surrender concede 54 goals in the Premier League.

As per Don Balon, United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made it obvious to the Red Devils board that Koulibaly ought to be signed at any expense, and they are presently prepared to convey on that.

The report clarifies that MUFC have had an opening idea of €110million dismissed by Napoli, however it appears they’d be prepared to go as high as the 27-year-old’s €125m asking price.

Don Balon make it clear that United feel that fixing their defensive issues is ‘extremely valuable’, so won’t be put off that sort of fee.

Kalidou Koulibaly in real life for Napoli

Could Kalidou Koulibaly leave for a huge money transfer to Manchester United?

If Man United can persuade Napoli to sell, this would be a great signing of the summer as Koulibaly looks a player who could have a similar sort of effect on Man Utd that Virgil van Dijk has had at Liverpool.

Jurgen Klopp’s side were viewed as extremely precarious at the back before they spent huge money out on the Dutchman, and are currently the a force to reckon with in terms of challenging for major honours, completing only a point behind Manchester City and making the Champions League final.

Man United fans will trust deal can be made on the Koulibaly soon.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea Transfer News: Eden Hazard, Allegri, Neres and Giroud Most Latest News

Published

on

Chelsea Transfer News: Eden Hazard, Allegri, Neres and Giroud Most Latest News

FIfa transfer ban and appeals leaves Chelsea summer in limbo

Chelsea head into the summer transfer window under the haze of a Fifa transfer ban, but with the special reward of having just qualified for Champions League football for next season.

While the Premier League season may have finished on a high note on the pitch for the Blues as they came third in the league and also playing Europa League Final against Arsenal, the club is set to face transfer ban as things stand.

Chelsea’s appeal against a two-winder transfer ban was dismissed by Fifa a week ago, and the west London club are presently ow taking their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport – and CAS could delay the discipline while the procedure is done.

Despite whether Chelsea can sign players, Eden Hazard looks progressively liable to leave for Real Madrid – if the Spanish club agrees to pay Chelsea’s asking price of £100million, that is.

Mainwhile, it is comprehended that senior players will be quick to leave if Maurizio Sarri stays in control next term, and ​former Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri could be back on Chelsea’s list of manager the club is willing to hire for next season.

Chelsea are scrambling to have their transfer ban overturned so they could sign David Neres from Ajax.

MORE: Despite FIFA Ban Chelsea Considering Signing Brazilian Youngster

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea To Target Still Available, For €100m

Published

on

Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea To Target Still Available, For €100m

As indicated by one of the many Spanish news programs who claim to have all the greatest and latest transfer news, Real Madrid have chosen to relinquish their plans to sign Luka Jović. Is this a similar outlet who claim the transfer was sealed and done? Who knows. Most likely wouldn’t make any difference. (UPDATE: Apparently that was Sky Deutschland.)

Regardless, the clear explanation behind the change of heart is Eintracht Frankfurt staunch, Chelsea-esque refusal to work together at anything short of €100m.

Madrid might almost certainly bear the cost of one such outrageous transfer (that is you, Eden!), but most likely not two.

Notwithstanding his goals against Chelsea — checkmark! — Jović and Frankfurt completed their season on a poor note, with only two points from their last six diversions, included losses of 6-1 and 5-1, to drop out of the Bundesliga’s European spots and into a seventh spot.

Jović himself oversaw only 5 goals in the second 50% of the season in the wake of driving the BuLi with 12 before the winter break.

He scored 10 in the Europa League be that as it may, and remains the challenge’s top scorer alongside Olivier Giroud.

Many European giants have shown interest in the 21-year-old with his 27-goals and-7-assists season, and Real Madrid hoped to have won the pursuit. In any case, evidently Jović stays available.

He has been strongly connected with Chelsea. So it would be a great addition to Chelsea FC if they could have their transfer ban extended.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Deal Almost DONE: Man United Offered Chance To Talk Benfica Playmaker After Making A Deal

Published

on

Deal Almost DONE: Man United Offered Chance To Talk To Benfica Playmaker After Making A Deal

Manchester United have risen as front runner in the race to sign Benfica youngster Joao Felix after reports in the Portuguese media claimed they had agreed to meet the £92m Exit clause in the contract.

Felix capped off his momentous breakout season by scoring in a 4-1 over Santa Clara on Saturday, fixing the class title for his side.

The attacking midfielder’s debut campaign in the top flight has ended good with 15 goals and 7 assists from 26 league games – and that has apparently been sufficient to persuade United to make their move.

As indicated by Portuguese outlet Sapo, scouts from a few European clubs were in participation at the game, to keep their eyes on different targets. Among those were Red Devils authorities, who went to Lisbon to make sure they sign 19-year-old Felix.

We uncovered a month ago that no less than seven Premier League sides had been on exploring missions to see Felix for themselves, yet it was Juventus who were most unequivocally connected with his signature; the Italian champions prepared to take advantage of Paulo Dybala so as to back a move for the 19-year-old.

In any case, Portuguese paper Record claims it is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side who have acted first and have met the asking price €105m exit clause in his contract – the parties presently in talks over what might be a club-record swoop for United.

And keeping in mind that United are as of now in the driving seat to sign Felix, Record asserts there is no ensures that the youth playmaker will end up at Old Trafford.

PSG and Barcelona have also shown interest in signing Félix – But haven’t made any move at the moment.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © vision90sports

Skip to toolbar